Provide state-of-the-art image capture, screen capture, video capture and audio capture software
ACA HTML to Image Converter Update History
- Apr 16, 2010, ACA HTML to Image Converter 2.01 released
- Fixed a problem that the screenshot is tagged a watermark in registered version.
- Bug fixed.
- Apr 09, 2010, ACA HTML to Image Converter 2.00 released
- Add timestamp support to web screenshots. You can enable this feature by clicking Tools -> Options -> Image
- Compatible with Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 2008 64-bit.
- Fixed a security problem if client browser engine is Internet Explorer 6.0.
- Fixed a bug that user can't add more than 15 HTML files by clicking "Add File(s)" button at same time.
- Improve the converting speed in Windows 7.
- Oct 24, 2009, ACA HTML to Image Converter 1.30 released
- Fixed a memory leak problem.
- May 11, 2009, ACA HTML to Image Converter 1.20 released.
- Fixed a problem that the application may crash if the image size exceeds 32MB.
- Apr 01, 2009, ACA HTML to Image Converter 1.10 released
- Fixed a problem that the version 1.00 may cause application to crash in Windows 2000/XP.
- Improve the converting speed in Windows Vista.
- Mar 21, 2009, ACA HTML to Image Converter 1.00 released
- Capture whole HTML web page to the image file, even if it scrolls off-screen.
- Convert HTML web pages, .MHT, and .TXT files to images on the fly.
- Convert HTML web pages to various image formats like JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, WMF and EMF.
- Generate thumbnails of HTML web pages.
- Works in multi-threaded batch-processing mode.
- Supports for auto naming the image file, the filename templates includes name file with URL full path, increased number, time stamp etc.
- Supports for importing/exporting the URLs list.
- Supports for setting the timeout/delay time values.
Get discount alerts, new product information and technical articles:
* Get 10% off
your first order by joining our mailing list!
* You may safely unsubscribe at any time!